- Münze Österreich 20g - Gold Bar 895,57 €
- Münze Österreich 50g - Gold Bar 2 201,13 €
- Canada Voyageur 2017 1 Oz - Gold Coin 1 463,27 €
- Kangaroo 1/2 Oz - Gold Coin 735,97 €
- Maple Leaf 1/4 Oz - Gold Coin 378,75 €
- Krugerrand 1/10 Oz - Gold Coin 163,49 €
- 20 Francs Helvetia (Vreneli) - Gold Coin 286,02 €
- CombiBar 100 x 1g - Silver Bar 138,65 €
- Arche Noah 1 Oz - Silver Coin - 20 pcs 499,26 €
Panda 2019 30g - Silver Coin
Dimensions:Ø 40 mm
From 2016 the Chinese mint transitioned to a metric unit of measurement system for their bullion coins, and what was formerly known as the 1 oz Silver Panda is now the 30 gram Silver Panda coin. Silver Panda bullion coin 2019 contains 30 grams of 999 fine silver bullion, produced by China Gold Coin Inc. (CGCI) for the People's Bank of China (the central bank of the People's Republic of China).
The obverse side of the coin depicts the Beijing's Tien Temple (Temple of Heaven) - an ancient architectural masterpiece and a major tourist attraction in China. The reverse side depicts a panda bear - symbol of China. The reverse of the coin changes every year (except 2001 and 2002 when the theme was the same) and displays various types of pandas in their natural environment.
Unless specified in the product name, the minting year of silver coins is not distinguished.
To get the information about changing product price, please fill in the required information. You will be automatically notified by e-mail.
Each product is monitored for 20 days. After this period tracking is automatically cancelled.
When activated, you will receive an automated message with the link which will enable you to deactivate the "price monitoring" function at any time. If you are no longer interested in following a given product, just click on the link.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTION about the Product Panda 2019 30g - Silver Coin?