- Philharmoniker 1 Oz - Gold Coin 1 833,28 €
- Kangaroo 1 Oz - Gold Coin 1 833,28 €
- Britannia 1 Oz - Gold Coin 1 831,55 €
- Philharmoniker 1/4 Oz - Gold Coin 521,45 €
- Kangaroo 1/10 Oz - Gold Coin 229,13 €
- Argor Heraeus / Heraeus 1 kilo - Silver Bar 1 183,98 €
- Maple Leaf 1 Oz - Silver Coin - 100 pcs 3 950,70 €
1. The prices on our site are updated every minute depending on the movement of stock prices in precious metals and the development of the EUR/USD. Prices are also updated during the order process.
2. All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT, are final and valid at the time of order.
3. After the order confirmation, the seller sends via e-mail to the buyer a final invoice for the goods ordered.
4. The buyer is obliged to arrange a payment of the final invoice promptly after receipt by a bank transfer to the seller's account given on the invoice. The invoice due date is two days, and the payment date is the date of crediting the amount to the account of the seller.
- The seller has the right to ask the buyer to send a copy of the realised payment via e-mail.
5. Payment in cash is possible upon the personal collection and by prior arrangement with the seller up to the amount prescribed by law, i.e. 5.000 EUR.
6. Cash on delivery is possible at the request of the client to a total value of order up to 500 EUR. For payment on delivery we do not charge any fees.
Additional information for Shipping & Payment »
1. Fixation takes place 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
2. Communication with customers takes place at the time of 8:30 to 19:00 hrs.
3. For regular customers, however, we are also available outside working hours, including weekends and holidays.
Order and Purchase Contract
1. By sending the electronic order, the buyer confirms that he agrees to the Terms & Conditions.
2. For purchase order to be deemed valid, it must contain the following information:
- personal information of the buyer (name, e-mail address, telephone number, billing address, shipping address, or company name, ID and VAT number), name of product, quantity, delivery method Customer registration on our website is not necessary to create the order.
3. After your order is sent off, you will receive an e-mail confirming the receipt of this order.
By confirmation of the order, the purchase contract between the seller and the buyer is concluded and binding. Buyers cannot withdraw from the contract the subject of which is the sale of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market, which the seller cannot influence.
Realised orders from the customer are orders with payment obligations.
Deposit for Goods Ordered
1. Seller is entitled, in appropriate cases, to ask the buyer for deposit payment of a proforma invoice in the amount of 10% of the estimated price of the goods.
2. The proforma invoice can be paid only by bank transfer to the seller´s account given on the invoice.
3. If the buyer sends the seller a copy of the executed payment of the proforma invoice (via e-mail) promptly after its receipt, the seller guarantees the final price of the goods conform to the price at the time of order. Otherwise, the price of the goods will be fixed at the time of receiving the 10% deposit to the bank account of the seller.
4. If the seller after receiving the advance payment finds that the final price of goods will be higher by 3% or more than a preliminary price of the goods at the time of order creation, he will inform the buyer. Thereafter, the buyer agrees to one of the following options:
- If the buyer decides to accept a higher price, the seller will fix the final price of the goods and issue a final invoice.
- At the request of the buyer, the seller can wait for fixation of the price until another/later date. The length of this time period will be decided by the buyer. However, if the buyer does not instruct the seller within 10 working days, the seller has the right to cancel the contract and refund to the purchaser the full deposit amount by bank transfer payment within 3 working days.
- If the higher price is unacceptable for the buyer, purchaser will return the full value of the deposit payment by a bank transfer within 3 working days.
5. The buyer is obliged within 2 working days from the date of issue of the final invoice to pay the seller the difference between the final price of goods and the proforma invoice by bank transfer to the account of the seller.
- The surcharge in cash is possible only by prior arrangement with the seller up to the amount prescribed by law, i.e. 5.000 EUR.
6. If the seller and the buyer have not agreed otherwise and the buyer fails to pay a final invoice by the due date, the seller is entitled to demand the payment of interest at the statutory rate.
7. If the buyer fails to pay the final invoice within 5 days of the date of issue, the seller withdraws from the contract and the advance payment of the estimated price of the goods shall be forfeited as liquidated damages to the seller.