- Münze Österreich 50g - Gold Bar 2 264,59 €
- Münze Österreich 100g - Gold Bar 4 482,67 €
- Philharmoniker 1 Oz - Gold Coin 1 412,99 €
- Maple Leaf 1/4 Oz - Gold Coin 386,09 €
- Krugerrand 1/10 Oz - Gold Coin 166,66 €
- 20 Francs Helvetia (Vreneli) - Gold Coin 291,56 €
- Philharmoniker 1/25 Oz - Gold Coin - 20 pcs 1 420,58 €
- Argor Heraeus / Heraeus 100g - Silver Bar 100,67 €
- Panda 2019 30g - Silver Coin 35,24 €
- CombiBar 100 x 1g - Silver Bar - 10 pcs 1 464,40 €
4 Ducat Österreich - Gold Coin
Dimensions:39,7 x 0,71 mm
Ducats were gold coins used in many European countries since the 13th century. Habsburg monarchy minted ducats almost continuously from the beginning of the 16th century. In 1858, during the reign of Emperor Franz Joseph I (ruled 1848-1916), ducats were discontinued as a currency, and while the minting continued, ducats were only used as trade coins.
In their present form they were minted from 1872 to the beginning of the first World War. Ducats which are dated as 1915 are newly minted coins, produced by the Austrian mint Münze Österreich since 1920 as an investment gold with fineness of 986.
The total weight of 1 Ducat coin is 3,49 grams containing 3,44 grams of gold.
The total weight of 4 Ducat coin is 13,96 grams containing 13,76 grams of gold.
The obverse side shows the Emperor Franz Joseph I with laurel wreath, the reverse side depicts a crowned double-headed eagle with a shield on the chest.
Unless specified in the product name, the minting year of gold coins is not distinguished.
To get the information about changing product price, please fill in the required information. You will be automatically notified by e-mail.
Each product is monitored for 20 days. After this period tracking is automatically cancelled.
When activated, you will receive an automated message with the link which will enable you to deactivate the "price monitoring" function at any time. If you are no longer interested in following a given product, just click on the link.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTION about the Product 4 Ducat Österreich - Gold Coin?