- Münze Österreich 50g - Gold Bar 2 264,75 €
- Münze Österreich 100g - Gold Bar 4 483,00 €
- Philharmoniker 1 Oz - Gold Coin 1 413,09 €
- Maple Leaf 1/4 Oz - Gold Coin 386,12 €
- Krugerrand 1/10 Oz - Gold Coin 166,67 €
- 20 Francs Helvetia (Vreneli) - Gold Coin 291,58 €
- Philharmoniker 1/25 Oz - Gold Coin - 20 pcs 1 420,68 €
- Argor Heraeus / Heraeus 100g - Silver Bar 100,73 €
- Panda 2019 30g - Silver Coin 35,26 €
- CombiBar 100 x 1g - Silver Bar - 10 pcs 1 465,31 €
20 Francs Helvetia (Vreneli) - Gold Coin
Dimensions:21 x 1,25 mm
Golden Swiss Helvetia 20 Francs (or "Vreneli") is one of the world's classic gold coins, which became a tangible symbol of the country of origin. It is very popular among investors.
All Vreneli 20 Francs were minted in Swiss Mint in Bern. Coins have fineness of 900, total weight of one coin is 6,45 grams containing 5,81 grams of gold. Coins were minted in the years 1897 - 1935, and again in 1947 and 1949.
The obverse of the coin features the Swiss Alps in the background and a Swiss girl depicted according to the Swiss tradition - with braided hair and a garland of flowers around her neck. Above her head there is an inscription saying "HELVETIA" which is the original Celtic name of Switzerland. The reverse side shows the Swiss shield in front of an oak branch with ribbons.
Unless specified in the product name, the minting year of gold coins is not distinguished.
To get the information about changing product price, please fill in the required information. You will be automatically notified by e-mail.
Each product is monitored for 20 days. After this period tracking is automatically cancelled.
When activated, you will receive an automated message with the link which will enable you to deactivate the "price monitoring" function at any time. If you are no longer interested in following a given product, just click on the link.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTION about the Product 20 Francs Helvetia (Vreneli) - Gold Coin?