- Münze Österreich 50g - Gold Bar 2 264,25 €
- Münze Österreich 100g - Gold Bar 4 482,01 €
- Philharmoniker 1 Oz - Gold Coin 1 412,78 €
- Maple Leaf 1/4 Oz - Gold Coin 386,03 €
- Krugerrand 1/10 Oz - Gold Coin 166,64 €
- 20 Francs Helvetia (Vreneli) - Gold Coin 291,52 €
- Philharmoniker 1/25 Oz - Gold Coin - 20 pcs 1 420,37 €
- Argor Heraeus / Heraeus 100g - Silver Bar 100,67 €
- Panda 2019 30g - Silver Coin 35,24 €
- CombiBar 100 x 1g - Silver Bar - 10 pcs 1 464,40 €
Kangaroo 1 Oz - Gold Coin
Dimensions:32,6 x 2,8 mm
Gold coin Kangaroo is issued by the Australian Perth Mint – the oldest mint in Australia founded in 1899. Design of these gold coins is changing every year, but always displays the most famous animal of Australia - kangaroo.
Kangaroo coins are legal tender in Australia. The fineness of the coins is 999.9. Perfect standards of the mint and the fact that it annually only produces a limited number of the coins, have made this traditional Kangaroo coin one of the most popular coins both among investors and collectors.
The larger coins (2 Oz, 10 Oz and 1 kg) show an Australian red kangaroo and the design of these coins remains unchanged over the years, only altering the year of minting.
The obverse side of this gold coin depicts the profile of Queen Elizabeth II. Acronym “IRB” at the bottom of the portrait indicates the initials of the author of the picture - Ian Rank Broadley. Reverse side shows a kangaroo - a symbol of Australia.
Unless specified in the product name, the minting year of gold coins is not distinguished.
To get the information about changing product price, please fill in the required information. You will be automatically notified by e-mail.
Each product is monitored for 20 days. After this period tracking is automatically cancelled.
When activated, you will receive an automated message with the link which will enable you to deactivate the "price monitoring" function at any time. If you are no longer interested in following a given product, just click on the link.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTION about the Product Kangaroo 1 Oz - Gold Coin?