- Münze Österreich 50g - Gold Bar 2 264,25 €
- Münze Österreich 100g - Gold Bar 4 482,01 €
- Philharmoniker 1 Oz - Gold Coin 1 412,78 €
- Maple Leaf 1/4 Oz - Gold Coin 386,03 €
- Krugerrand 1/10 Oz - Gold Coin 166,64 €
- 20 Francs Helvetia (Vreneli) - Gold Coin 291,52 €
- Philharmoniker 1/25 Oz - Gold Coin - 20 pcs 1 420,37 €
- Argor Heraeus / Heraeus 100g - Silver Bar 100,67 €
- Panda 2019 30g - Silver Coin 35,24 €
- CombiBar 100 x 1g - Silver Bar - 10 pcs 1 464,40 €
Britannia 1 Oz - Gold Coin
Dimensions:Ø 32,69 mm
Gold coin Britannia 1 Oz has been minted since 1987 and the name of this coin is taken from an allegorical female figure from Britain. Coin was minted until 2012 with 916,7 fineness (22 carats). From 2013 the Royal Mint of United Kingdom started to use gold of 999,9 fineness. The coin is minted in sizes: 1 Oz, 1/2 Oz, 1/4 Oz and 1/10 Oz.
The obverse side of the coin features a profile of Queen Elizabeth II. On the reverse side is the personified symbol of Great Britain in the form of a young woman in Corinthian helmet, with armorial shield and trident of Poseidon in hand. This Britain legendary figure symbolizes strength and unity of the British people since the time of the Roman Empire.
Changing of the design of these coins made it a favorite among coin collectors.
Unless specified in the product name, the minting year of gold coins is not distinguished.
To get the information about changing product price, please fill in the required information. You will be automatically notified by e-mail.
Each product is monitored for 20 days. After this period tracking is automatically cancelled.
When activated, you will receive an automated message with the link which will enable you to deactivate the "price monitoring" function at any time. If you are no longer interested in following a given product, just click on the link.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTION about the Product Britannia 1 Oz - Gold Coin?