- Münze Österreich 50g - Gold Bar 2 264,92 €
- Münze Österreich 100g - Gold Bar 4 483,32 €
- Philharmoniker 1 Oz - Gold Coin 1 413,19 €
- Maple Leaf 1/4 Oz - Gold Coin 386,15 €
- Krugerrand 1/10 Oz - Gold Coin 166,69 €
- 20 Francs Helvetia (Vreneli) - Gold Coin 291,60 €
- Philharmoniker 1/25 Oz - Gold Coin - 20 pcs 1 420,79 €
- Argor Heraeus / Heraeus 100g - Silver Bar 100,73 €
- Panda 2019 30g - Silver Coin 35,26 €
- CombiBar 100 x 1g - Silver Bar - 10 pcs 1 465,31 €
Philharmoniker 1/2 Oz - Gold Coin
Dimensions:28 x 1,6 mm
One of the most popular gold coins in the world is the Wiener Philharmoniker gold coin. This gold coin is minted by the Austrian Mint in Vienna, which have manufactured coins for investors, collectors and general circulation coins for the past 800 years. This is the first gold coin denominated in euros. Until 31 December 2001, the value of the coin was shown in Austrian schillings.
Wiener Philharmoniker coin is made from 999.9 pure gold (24 carats). Its purity is guaranteed by Austrian central bank.
The obverse side of the Philharmoniker coin depicts the largest organ in the Golden Hall of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. The reverse depicts musical instruments symbolizing the world famous orchestra - the Vienna Philharmonic - one of the cultural symbols of Austria and the oldest music school in the world.
Unless specified in the product name, the minting year of gold coins is not distinguished.
To get the information about changing product price, please fill in the required information. You will be automatically notified by e-mail.
Each product is monitored for 20 days. After this period tracking is automatically cancelled.
When activated, you will receive an automated message with the link which will enable you to deactivate the "price monitoring" function at any time. If you are no longer interested in following a given product, just click on the link.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTION about the Product Philharmoniker 1/2 Oz - Gold Coin?