- Perth Mint 10g - Gold Bar 449,28 €
- Perth Mint 1 Oz - Gold Bar 1 353,67 €
- Canada Voyageur 2017 1 Oz - Gold Coin 1 445,81 €
- Philharmoniker 1/4 Oz - Gold Coin 362,87 €
- Britannia 1/10 Oz - Gold Coin 161,41 €
- Maplegram25™ - Gold Coin 25 x 1g 1 217,79 €
- Philharmoniker 1/25 Oz - Gold Coin - 20 pcs 1 376,96 €
- CombiBar 100 x 1g - Silver Bar 135,97 €
- Arche Noah 1 Oz - Silver Coin - 20 pcs 489,60 €
Sovereign - Gold Coin - 10 pcs
Dimensions:Ø 22,05 mm
Availability:3 - 7 Days
Sovereign Gold Coin was first minted in 1817 by the British Royal Mint. Each Sovereign weighs 7.99g and is struck in 22ct Gold, equalling 7.322g of Fine Gold content. Diameter is 22.05 mm.
The obverse of the coin always depicts profile of British monarch (Queen Elizabeth II, King George V....), reverse side shows the standard 'George and the Dragon'. Pictures of the product are for informational purposes only, coin are delivered with a different year of minting.
The coin has no denomination value and its value depends solely on the current gold price. Sovereigns are legal tender in UK.
To get the information about changing product price, please fill in the required information. You will be automatically notified by e-mail.
Each product is monitored for 20 days. After this period tracking is automatically cancelled.
When activated, you will receive an automated message with the link which will enable you to deactivate the "price monitoring" function at any time. If you are no longer interested in following a given product, just click on the link.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTION about the Product Sovereign - Gold Coin - 10 pcs?