- Münze Österreich 50g - Gold Bar 2 264,92 €
- Münze Österreich 100g - Gold Bar 4 483,32 €
- Philharmoniker 1 Oz - Gold Coin 1 413,19 €
- Maple Leaf 1/4 Oz - Gold Coin 386,15 €
- Krugerrand 1/10 Oz - Gold Coin 166,69 €
- 20 Francs Helvetia (Vreneli) - Gold Coin 291,60 €
- Philharmoniker 1/25 Oz - Gold Coin - 20 pcs 1 420,79 €
- Argor Heraeus / Heraeus 100g - Silver Bar 100,73 €
- Panda 2019 30g - Silver Coin 35,26 €
- CombiBar 100 x 1g - Silver Bar - 10 pcs 1 465,31 €
Maple Leaf 1 Oz - Silver Coin - 100 pcs
Dimensions:38 x 3,15 mm
Silver coin Maple Leaf 1 Oz issued by the Royal Canadian Mint has become, since its first edition in 1988, one of the most popular and most sought after among investors worldwide. The sale of these coins has exceeded all expectations.
Coins from the Royal Canadian Mint have an excellent reputation for their quality and workmanship. Mint has a team of engravers, technicians and craftsmen and its products have won prices several times. Royal Canadian Mint also designs foreign circulation coins and has a capacity of more than 2 billion units per year for their production.
Denomination value of the coin Maple Leaf 1 Oz is 5 Canadian dollars. It is minted from pure silver with fineness of 999.9.
The obverse side of the coin shows the profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The reverse side shows the maple leaf – a symbol of Canada.
Unless specified in the product name, the minting year of silver coins is not distinguished.
To get the information about changing product price, please fill in the required information. You will be automatically notified by e-mail.
Each product is monitored for 20 days. After this period tracking is automatically cancelled.
When activated, you will receive an automated message with the link which will enable you to deactivate the "price monitoring" function at any time. If you are no longer interested in following a given product, just click on the link.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTION about the Product Maple Leaf 1 Oz - Silver Coin - 100 pcs?